saki asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 9 years ago

What are the market shares for soap of procter and gamble, unilever, dial, colgate-palmolive ,in 2010?

hi i hv to make project on the soap manufacturing companies in US and hv to compare its market share for year 2010. plz help me... plz do mention the reference link...

Best Answer

I don't think you're going to find a direct answer on any free website. Didn't you professor refer you to research sources in the library for stuff like this? And regardless, you're probably not going to find a simple table showing the soap market shares for your companies; you will have to make some estimates using a variety of sources. I believe that's the point of the project.

Possible sources to use:

Stock research from Standard & Poor's

Quarterly and Annual reports from each company

Marketing research data from Simmons Research or MediaMark

Good luck!

PS: Dial is just a product (probably made by one of the other three), the others are manufacturing companies with dozens of brands like Dial.