Yappers! .. may I invite you to watch a Film with me.. 'popcorn or nachos'?

Choose which film you'd like to watch..

1) Somewhere in Time - Christopher Reeve

2) If Only - Paul Nichols

3) The Notebook - Ryan Gosling

4) Sweet November - Keanu Reeves

5) Autumn in New York - Richard Gere

Any more suggestions...

We'll put the dim lights on, move the couch to the side, and lazily lie down on the carpeted floors.......don't forget to bring your hanky..

Update:

..8:00 o'clock sharp!

Cold Beer - check!

Update 2:

too bad Wuh? we will be having a girls night out afterwards.. we'll paint the town red.. you still have time to change your mind..

The Notebook is not a bad film, kasi di ba its about hoping, sacrifice and undying love.. ngayon pa lang naiiyak na ko.. *sobs*

Update 3:

@Omniac.. kaw ha! bad ka.. mahilig ka kumain ng 'lamang loob!'.. kurutin kita diyan eh..

Update 4:

@Gina.. yung blow out mo ha.. wala pa din kaya.

Update 5:

@Amuck.. sige di ko pa yan napanood.. oh!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

If you don't mind subtitles we will do My Sassy Girl a Korean film I think you would like and yes you will need some hankies.

Thank you but no oily or greasy foods for me would not want to get that all over you.

Source(s): ;^)
  • Dee ®
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I don't like any of those films on your list, how about Cannibal Holocaust? It's fun to watch while we're eating Isaw and Balut with matching freezing cold beer, yeah sure I'll bring my hanky :)

• 9 years ago

The Notebook - Ryan Gosling

I'd be there 5 before 8...with lots of tissues. I'd be coming from QC (near Libis). Does anyone need a ride?

Oh pippin' hot popcorn please. I can bring some soda. Coke anyone?

• jv
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yes---Somewhere in Time, nachos with sour cream and guacamole, and lots of cold San Miguel. What time?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Junko
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I hated The Notebook.

Usually, people with Alzheimer's don't know they have it.

Sorry, I won't be coming. Thanks though for inviting. I prefer Chicharon with Vinegar over Nachos or Popcorn though.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Oh, no tearjerkers for me.

I'd rather we replay the bedroom scene we videoed of the two of us in action. Lotsa hankies soaked there.

Eat your heart out, pero, mr cassanova. LOL

• David
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Can i bring my movie camera? We can make our own movie

• 9 years ago

1 with popcorn!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.