Ben asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 9 years ago

Site to get free JPop songs? 気分上々↑↑?

I love Jpop, what are some sites t download some of the hottest JPop like kibun jojo?

Favorite Answer

I would suggest LiveJournal communities. That's where I get most of my Japanese music. I don't know of any communities that you can download from without being a member, however.

in case you're in seek of loose and criminal mp3s then attempt the web pages right here article. There are a lot of places on the internet to acquire loose mp3s, yet maximum of them are actually not criminal, which places you in threat of being sued. yet in keeping with hazard extra in all probability is which you additionally can acquire a deadly disease or something else that would injury your computing device or compromise your privateness. Of the loose and criminal web pages indexed interior the object it quite is the applicable is exceedingly subjective. It relies upon on what variety of song you like. attempt reverbnation, jamendo, and amazon. all of them have a great variety of loose song. The trick is to pass back often to those web pages to %. up new song because it quite is released.

Umm, I don't suggest using limewire, because it gives your computer malware.

Try using torrents, it's more better.

You can use bittorrent or utorrent, if you're using mac you can use the app Transmission.

It might be hard finding Jpop songs using torrents, but they don't give you malware compared to

others.

Limewire, Frostwire..you have to download these

Beemp3.com

mp3ify.com

friends21.com

itunes..not free

hope this helps good luck

Source(s): meeee

this one for sure!!

japanesemusicdream.wordpress.com

good luck!