Chloe
Chloe asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Britney Fans: Did you like GLEE tonight? :)?

I LOVED it, and I usually hate Glee the numbers were amazing (of course) I love all their voices that show was spectacualar and this just raised Birtney's population even more :)

Couldn't be a prouder Britney Spears fan right now, rocking out to Overprotected :)

Favorite Answer

I loved it! Britney looked amazing and she was soo cute! My favorite part was the cheerleader scene. The way she looks at Brittany after Brittany says "i'm 100% in love with you right now" is so funny. The whole scene was perfect. And the Britney Spears sex riot was hilarious. I can't wait until Britney does the live tweets for the west coast episode. Maybe she'll tell us something about a new single/album.

I forgot to add that i thought the Paramore song and that girl crying at the end ruined it. Why would they add a random paramore song that no one cares about when it's a TRIBUTE to BRITNEY SPEARS.

Glee was really good tonight..I wub it. Britney must be very proud that Glee paid ode to her and the cast sung some of her songs...Shows what a true pop music icon she really is

I loved it!! Mostly because Britney was in it! :)

I honestly wasn't too crazy about the voices but I thought the dancing was perfect.

I think they did a great job. Couldn't have been better!

I don't usually watch Glee but I wasn't going to miss this!

Glee was AMAZING tonight.

One of the best episodes.

We all grew up with Britney, and she even made cameos. What a girl (:

• ?

definite! I enjoyed it tonite....I enjoyed the showstopper the place Lea sang "the only Exception" i presumed the enamel element became so fantastic, yet i became to no longer prepared on the full Britney subject i'm excited for next week too!

POLL: Who do you like best Katy Perry or Lady Gaga VOTE!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201009...

• Nikki

I loved it!

YES, YES AND YES=)

Its was awesome.

I really wanted to see it, but I was taking a dump in my bathroom. It was a killer too!

it SUCKED, and i know your not selena gomez or katy perry...so be yourself... no one can git you if your u... sorry that drives me nuts... and YES I WAS ROUNDHOUSE KICKED AS A BABY by CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!

Source(s): i cut myself with fire...