Chloe
Lv 4
Chloe asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Britney Fans: Did you like GLEE tonight? :)?

I LOVED it, and I usually hate Glee the numbers were amazing (of course) I love all their voices that show was spectacualar and this just raised Birtney's population even more :)

Couldn't be a prouder Britney Spears fan right now, rocking out to Overprotected :)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I loved it! Britney looked amazing and she was soo cute! My favorite part was the cheerleader scene. The way she looks at Brittany after Brittany says "i'm 100% in love with you right now" is so funny. The whole scene was perfect. And the Britney Spears sex riot was hilarious. I can't wait until Britney does the live tweets for the west coast episode. Maybe she'll tell us something about a new single/album.

I forgot to add that i thought the Paramore song and that girl crying at the end ruined it. Why would they add a random paramore song that no one cares about when it's a TRIBUTE to BRITNEY SPEARS.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Glee was really good tonight..I wub it. Britney must be very proud that Glee paid ode to her and the cast sung some of her songs...Shows what a true pop music icon she really is

• 9 years ago

I loved it!! Mostly because Britney was in it! :)

I honestly wasn't too crazy about the voices but I thought the dancing was perfect.

I think they did a great job. Couldn't have been better!

I don't usually watch Glee but I wasn't going to miss this!

• 9 years ago

Glee was AMAZING tonight.

One of the best episodes.

We all grew up with Britney, and she even made cameos. What a girl (:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

definite! I enjoyed it tonite....I enjoyed the showstopper the place Lea sang "the only Exception" i presumed the enamel element became so fantastic, yet i became to no longer prepared on the full Britney subject i'm excited for next week too!

• 9 years ago

POLL: Who do you like best Katy Perry or Lady Gaga VOTE!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201009...

• Nikki
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I loved it!

• 9 years ago

YES, YES AND YES=)

Its was awesome.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I really wanted to see it, but I was taking a dump in my bathroom. It was a killer too!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

it SUCKED, and i know your not selena gomez or katy perry...so be yourself... no one can git you if your u... sorry that drives me nuts... and YES I WAS ROUNDHOUSE KICKED AS A BABY by CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!

Source(s): i cut myself with fire...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.