Questions for Sailor Moon Fans?

Sailor Moon is the 3rd most watched show in Italy so far, which means it's a booming success. Being so, Toei might possibly give dubbing rights to Funimation and we'll be watching Sailor Moon on TV again (possibly in a year?) Well, at least I hope. I don't want to bring your hopes up but let's... show more Sailor Moon is the 3rd most watched show in Italy so far, which means it's a booming success. Being so, Toei might possibly give dubbing rights to Funimation and we'll be watching Sailor Moon on TV again (possibly in a year?) Well, at least I hope.

I don't want to bring your hopes up but let's be honest, Toei will eventually give Funimation the rights, or face dire concequences from English speaking fans. ;)

I have lots of questions for Sailor Moon fans (like me) and hope you can answer all of them (or just answer what you can.) I'm just curious, I think I can probably see SM future (I knew the show would be big when I was 7 or 8 watching it for the first time.) Anyway...

Would you watch it once it comes back on? would you make your family watch it/ kids/ little people your babysitting? Would you spend a hundred dollars buying the Halloween costume, mangas, DVDs?

If Sailor Moon (or when Sailor Moon) becomes a huge success in English speaking countries (Australia, England, USA, etc) would ou look forward to a live action movie (not the Japanese one.) Like a movie with awesome CGI, a real blonde as Sailor Moon, who (actors) should play the characters? What do you think the plot should be?

And most importantly: Do you think Sailor Moon will become as big as Superman/ Batman?

Will she go down in history as the greatest female her of all time?

Can't wait to hear your answers!