Runescape: 1-99 Range Guide?

I'm at 67 and I want to get to like 75 or so. I don't know why I put 1-99 but all I want is 70 or 75. I don't care about profit or anything like that I only want speed. I want to get to 70 as fast as possible. What should I do? I have been doing yaks and they seem so slow but are any other monsters any faster?

Thanks!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yaks are really fast, they just seem slow because they are boring. Make sure you are using your range void outfit, unholy book, best amulet you can afford, archer ring, etc. Max out that range bonus while still wearing void. I did this to 80 range.

Once you get to 80 range and have good defense, I would try fire giants. They have a good amount of health so you can stay on one of them longer than a yak.

If that gets boring, you could try soul wars. 100% of your game should be devoted to owning noobs for maximum experience. Experiment between void and regular range armor (karils/black d'hide/armadyl), sometimes you might prefer accuracy over more powerful hits if you aren't hitting often.

• Ryan
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Ogres at Lathas's training camp are OK xp. Other than that, yaks are the only good recommendation I can make.

Source(s): 95 range main
  • 9 years ago

well if you dont like lvling up slow than quit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.