Can you overdose on 5 hour energy?
And if you can what is the treatment for it. and what are the contraindications with other drugs.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
you can overdose on 5 hour energy just like you can overdose on any other food or drink, but taken in reasonable doses, it is harmless. It can certainly give you a rush and may make you feel shakey but thats about it. The active ingredients are mostly B vitamins and if your body is saturated with the B vitamins it will simply expel the excess via urine. Some people are sensitive to B3 and it makes them get warm and their skin flush for a few minutes, but this will only last a few minutes.
If you think you drank too much, just drink water to dilute it and flush your system. It does not have any notable effects upon other medications assuming you do not have PKU, in which case you should know better than to consume this in the first place.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
yes if u drink to much of it
- 1 decade ago
sweet! im gonna try that now.