shouldn't KISS be in the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame?

look at all the losers who haven't done nearly as much as KISS that are in.........

Beastie Boys, Dr. John, the J. Geils Band, Darlene Love, Laura Nyro, Joe Tex, and Chuck Willis.

i smell some politics, translation, looks like Gene Simmons made some enemies in the hall

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Nora G
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

who in the hell r those people

put KISS in there for sure

• Login to reply the answers
  • kunkle
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Rolling Stones... for sure (!) in spite of the shown fact that, with regards on your remark approximately Black Sabbath being 'steel', they don't seem to be. lots of folk consistently affiliate them as being 'steel' yet they're classic rock... :) xo i like the doors, yet i do no longer affiliate them with Rock n Roll immediately away, greater 60's psychedelic.... 'Crooked X/Anarchy club/professional-Goat' - they're nonetheless no longer steel.

• 9 years ago

For one, the Beastie Boys deserve it.

Two, Kiss, although their music was in my opinion reasonable and they probably should be there based on this, they did bring product placement to a stupid level rendering them to look like complete idiots.

All you have to see is Gene Simmons Cribs episode and he has a room dedicated to his Kiss merch.

But I have to agree with you in that he may have his enemies, as in that cribs episode he came across as a bit of a d*ck.

• "Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame" has become crap now. How the f did J. Geils Band get in before the Steve Miller Band or Boston?! Will Steve Miller or Boston EVER get in?!

To answer your question, they should probably be put in by now as the HOF seems to go by popularity now more than ever. Seriously... RENAME the damn thing. "Rock 'n' Roll" my ***.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Gene Simmons can kiss J Geils azz for a big red apple and not get it

• Red
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

"look at all the losers who haven't done nearly as much as KISS that are in........."

What exactly have Kiss done to deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame?

Not that the HOF really even means anything but still, I'm curious.

• 9 years ago

Definently, these guys were pioneers of hard rock and heavy metal and basically created the elaborate stage show, bands are still ripping off KISS's theatrics

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

you wanted the best you got the best the hottest band in the world kissssss

they will get in one day

• 9 years ago

I'm sorry, but KISS is god awful. Wearing makeup doesn't make your music good. They were popular for sure, but good? Justin Bieber is popular too so that should answer your question.

• 9 years ago

All those bands, and even some crappy ones that aren't in yet > Kiss

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.