List any three differences between the leaves of the dicot and monocot?

Also can you guys help me out with this one: State three ways in which the distribution of tissues in the transverse section of root differs from that of the stem. So far I said that it differs by where the: •transverse section of root exposes a clear view of the xylem and phloem vessels in the plant but the stem... show more Also can you guys help me out with this one: State three ways in which the distribution of tissues in the transverse section of root differs from that of the stem.
So far I said that it differs by where the:
•transverse section of root exposes a clear view of the xylem and phloem vessels in the plant but the stem does not show this clear picture they are grouped into vascular bundles.
•transverse section of root the transverse section of stem distributes the xylem and phloem into conducting bundles.
Update: (in terms of the transverse section as seen through a microscope(lily/corn - monocot, hibiscus/prunus - dicot))
1 answer