Jehovah's Witnesses: Why do we give thanks, glory, and honor to Jehovah if Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior?

NWT (Revelation 4:11) “You are worthy, Jehovah, even our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.” (John 14:6) Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except... show more NWT

(Revelation 4:11) “You are worthy, Jehovah, even our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.”

(John 14:6) Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

(John 17:3) This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

(Philippians 2:9-11) . . .For this very reason also God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every [other] name, 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground, 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.