Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

May Arab husbands photograph their naked 12 year old wives or is that considered child endangerment?

under international laws?

Assuming International law and world opinion means anything to anyone any more.

Favorite Answer

I don't know about 'child endangerment' under international law but it certainly is child pornography! But marrying a 12 year old (in most countries) would be illegal too because that is considered paedophilia (adults using children for sexual gratification). In most countries the age of sexual consent is 16 and the legal age one can be married is 18 and if a child is below 18 they will need a parents consent to get married but they HAVE to be older than 16 or by law (even with a parents consent) they cannot be married.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

under international laws?

Source(s): arab husbands photograph naked 12 year wives considered child endangerment: https://shortly.im/312nG

Marrying a 12 year old girl is pretty fouled up but considering they are "legally" married then it can not be considered child endangerment. The child endangerment was letting her marry at the age of 8 or 9 like they like to do.

• Ann

Nameless Poster with the Madonna/Child avatar, I am Aussie, and you have been reported. I don't know where you are from, but the claims you make about us are disgusting, pejorative, and without any basis other than hate. Now, my answer. Check out Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun 28 May. He pretty much sums it up. I am no prude, but Cate Blanchett's is a fairly typical answer from the art world: fine as long as it is not my children. I think PM Rudd is going overboard too. The photos are not profane, but they are across the line.

Ummm...For your information I've never heard of an Arab man marrying a girl that young or even under the age of 18

You've probably heard of this happening one time years ago by a sociopath

Source(s): I'm an Arab

Amnesty International and the UN don't complain about it one bit because it is "politically incorrect" to insult Muslims, you might hurt their feelings.

• ?

I think their wives do it for them. Its one of their chores. The husbands enjoy the video in complicated ways with their daughters on the "prayer rug"

According to Con's its all good cuz its their freedom an we shouldn't mess with religious freedoms they keep saying

• ?

The genital mutilation of their teen daughters is sometimes captured on video for the family album.

• what the hell!! never heard of such things! ;S

Source(s): Arab