TEENAGERS: What are your thoughts & views on traditional roles of both females & males?

Do you agree or disagree with them? Like thanksgiving for example, traditionally it's the woman that cooks the turkey, but the man gets the first piece of the turkey. That just doesn't make sense to me, especially because it's the woman that worket her as* off making that turkey and not the man, it... show more Do you agree or disagree with them?
Like thanksgiving for example, traditionally it's the woman that cooks the turkey, but the man gets the first piece of the turkey.
That just doesn't make sense to me, especially because it's the woman that worket her as* off making that turkey and not the man, it makes more sense that she gets the first piece of the turkey and not the man, or better yet have the man help her cook the turkey after all he's going to eat the turkey too so he might as well help to cook it too.
I'm sorry if I seem a little mad when I gave that example, I'm simply just questioning things like traditions, traditional roles, religion, things that more and more people should question too.

Do you celebrate thanksgiving in your family or not?
& How old are you today?