For doctors only, or anyone that knows about Sertraline (Zoloft) and ROCD?

Hi everyone i have been on Sertaline for about 7 weeks now, only on the low dosage of 50mg per day (1 tablet) i`m in England to anyone whose across the pond in USA, its called Zoloft over there i think? ive felt a bit more relaxed and at ease from taking it, but its worn off and i feel terrible everyday at the... show more Hi everyone

i have been on Sertaline for about 7 weeks now, only on the low dosage of 50mg per day (1 tablet)
i`m in England to anyone whose across the pond in USA, its called Zoloft over there i think?
ive felt a bit more relaxed and at ease from taking it, but its worn off and i feel terrible everyday at the moment, almost like whats the point when i feel like a Zombie
i have Relationship OCD and Anxiety Issues, very very badly! its ruining my life but i have a wonderful new partner who supports me through everything and its what's keeping me going
i have my good and bad days when i feel happy and glad i`m with someone so nice and other days when i`m terrified and my OCD is quite nasty and i feel like i want to end it to relieve the anxiety and panic
have had this all my life, its very exhausting and not very nice for the partner on the other end, have ended 2 or 3 relationships because of it and many more before that
i`m aged 36 and Male and have felt this way since the age of 21 or so, i just want to feel normal like everyone else and be happy

i saw my doctor and he has upped my Sertraline from 50mg to 100mg, i have now been on the 100mg Dosage of Sertraline (ZOLOFT) for 26 days, i dont feel my depression has been helped, neither my Relationship OCD, i keep getting hot flushes and also feel a bit more anxiety and feel a bit panicky and on edge........ is this normal? i was thinking of asking to go up from 100mg to 150mg or 200mg, will this help do you think??

thoughts?