Who thinks the halo games is a lot more fun to play than the call of duty games?

Favorite Answer

I find the halo campaigns are much more interesting because they are an entirely more original concept than say call of duty with its band of brothers/spec ops team stories. But Call of Duty multiplayer is much better than halo multiplayer. While the weapons for halo are more unique than Call of Duty's weapons, there is much more skill involved in choosing the right weapon/attachment/perks combonations than say halos spray and pray/crouch around a corner/everyone rush for the super weapons (shotgun, sword, rocket launcher, etc). I will say that halo has a lot more gametypes to play though, also the hit damage for certain areas of the body is much more accurate than COD, I also find Halo's motion tracker is kind of lame as it requires little to go out and find your opponent, where as COD it takes knowing the maps and predicting enemy movement and hiding places, and also looking for shots fired.

TL:DR:

Multiplayer: COD

Solo Campaign: Halo

The Campaign is, but MP Cod is better.

I do love halo 3 for custom games.

I Wouldn't be happy without both Cod and Halo.

NOT ME MATE SORRY