Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Since Helen Thomas was allowed back into the white house press room after her comments...?

about Jews who need to 'get the hell out of Palestine'.....would somebody in the white house press be allowed back in after saying that 'African-Americans should go back to Africa'.

You know they wouldn't...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Helen Thomas is an old hag and needs to play in traffic.

• Lauryn
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

She retired. So unless the East Room has become a retirement center for old reporters, she is not at the White House any more. But despite her comments and I disagree with what she said and especially the way she said it, I think there should be some way to at least commemorate her 50 years in the White House Press Corps. That might never be duplicated. And she has been a good reporter despite this final outburst, when she is nearly 90 years old. I don't know what other things she has said or not said over the years, but I hope these comments, while very wrong, are not her final legacy after 50 years.

• 9 years ago

You do know what thomas is?

Of course no one would be let back in the press room if they said that about africans!!!

With things not being equal, a Jew is a Jew!!!

My brother is a Jew!!!!!

• jakepi
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Sure after Obama's term is up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Well, since she wasn't (the video was released on a weekend, she resigned that Monday), your comparison can't be made.

• 9 years ago

Different situations.

Africans were dragged here, where as Palestinians thrusted out of their homelands

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Helen Thomas is senile, which is why she's AP's greatest reporter

you can't write CRAP without AP

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You don't understand...0bama hates Jews.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Apples and Oranges here .

• Israel should not exist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.