Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Since Helen Thomas was allowed back into the white house press room after her comments...?

about Jews who need to 'get the hell out of Palestine'.....would somebody in the white house press be allowed back in after saying that 'African-Americans should go back to Africa'.

You know they wouldn't...

Favorite Answer

Helen Thomas is an old hag and needs to play in traffic.

• Lauryn

She retired. So unless the East Room has become a retirement center for old reporters, she is not at the White House any more. But despite her comments and I disagree with what she said and especially the way she said it, I think there should be some way to at least commemorate her 50 years in the White House Press Corps. That might never be duplicated. And she has been a good reporter despite this final outburst, when she is nearly 90 years old. I don't know what other things she has said or not said over the years, but I hope these comments, while very wrong, are not her final legacy after 50 years.

You do know what thomas is?

Of course no one would be let back in the press room if they said that about africans!!!

With things not being equal, a Jew is a Jew!!!

My brother is a Jew!!!!!

• jakepi

Sure after Obama's term is up.

Well, since she wasn't (the video was released on a weekend, she resigned that Monday), your comparison can't be made.

Different situations.

Africans were dragged here, where as Palestinians thrusted out of their homelands

• ?

Helen Thomas is senile, which is why she's AP's greatest reporter

you can't write CRAP without AP

You don't understand...0bama hates Jews.

Apples and Oranges here .

• Israel should not exist.