How to raise my blood pressure?

Hi well i'm 15 i'm about to be 16 in two months and i want to know how to raise your blood pressure?

I went to a pharmacy and checked my blood pressure and it said my blood pressure was about 100-105. How can i raise my blood pressure to 110-15 (normal)?? please any help would mean so much :)!

Favorite Answer

It is possible to raise your blood pressure without a prescription or the help of a doctor, although you should consult a doctor if you are feeling specifically dizzy, having heart palpitations or are feeling weak overall. A blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm hG is considered low blood pressure and you are at risk for hypotension.

Add more salt to your diet. Although most people think that salt is something to avoid, if you have hypotension, adding more salt to your diet can raise blood pressure quickly. If you are older, you should consult your doctor before adding more salt to your diet as it may put you at a risk for heart failure.

Drink more water every day. Adding more water to your diet will increase your blood volume, therefore increasing blood pressure. Do not consume more than one gallon of water in a day, or you risk losing nutrients due to water overdose.