Do Spanish women (especially cute chubby ones) find Caucasian (white/Italian) men attractive? Women Please Ans?

I'm certainly not Adonis but I rarely ever notice Spanish women looking at me...and that kills me because I'm highly (almost exclusively) attracted to them. Are Spanish women, especially chubby ones, attracted to thin white Italian men? If so, do they look for a certain thing or is there a certain specific way they approach and/or flirt with us that I may be possibly missing?

Best Answer

Well I'm Spanish and I'm very attracted to Italian men. Although like you I never date them mostly because I live in a very multicultural neighborhood and white Italian men here are the minority. I don't think its anything in particular that Spanish girls look for flirtation wise at least that's not the case with me and my friends. However, I do like mild flirtation. Like when you go up to her introducing yourself and making small talk, I mean being kind and striking up a conversation with a girl and not just hitting on them right off the bat is what I look for. Like I wouldn't talk to someone who just hit on me when they just met me. Just hang in there and try to make some small talk and be friendly and girls will flock to you I can guarantee it.

Source(s): Personal experience

Well if you are a male model I wouldn't worry about it. Most women are smart enough to know hot comes in every color. I'm American and I find good looking middle eastern men attractive. But you said you've dated very very attractive white women so you know they find you attractive, don't you? Looking for an ego stroke? LOL

• maiya

I think that you need to be open with them actually Spanish women

like Italian man so go for it

ive got spanish in me and im attracted to italian men

your an odd one