Will Israel still allow settlers to go into the West Bank even if it is an independent state?

Will settlers from Israel still come into West Bank even if the West Bank becomes an independent state?

Anyway technically the settlers are already illegal aliens so how can Israel get away with this.

I'd imagine they can get away with breaking laws because they are backed by the U.S.

Also if there is a Palestinian state will those settlers become Palestinian citizens?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It;s never will be country like Palestine, most of "palestinians" born in different countries. They all should go back to Jordan and Egypt. Arafat born in Egypt, Abas too, why they don't fight for human rights in Egypt.

• Thalia
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If Palestine were an independent state they would need to get a building permit to build first, and also a residency permit to live there from the Palestinian government.

This is how most independent countries work. You cannot just go grab a bit of land in the south of France and build a house, you have to buy it and get permits. It would be no different for an independent Palestine.

Currently the Israeli government just evicts Palestinian farmers from their land by force to make room for settlers. Its a crowded area, not an open wilderness.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If that day will come - and they will have a REAL independent state, I think that no Israeli government would allow settlers to go in.

that would be a politicly suicide for that government.

right now, most of the Israelis are aware of this sensitive case - but because they are "on our side" people don't protest against it.

once / if they will stand on their "own two feet" this will be declaration of war.

Source(s): I'm Israeli. and I'm afraid that the Palestinians are too much of a destruction force then a building one, they will never succeed in building an independent state (love to fight and hate).....
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Israel does not practise Fairness towards others unless they are paid or benefited in some way.They make the worst kind of neighbouring state in the world

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not that i have any real claim to anything, but i think we should just make it no mans land, an whoever the hell wants to live there goes. I am eating pancakes and eggs, just in case any of you were wondering. =P

• yun
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

they're being careful. that's a war fought in detrimental territory, via guerrilla conflict. that is not something the U.S. hasn't carried out, i could understand... i understand my countries history. :P in the event that they do no longer enable up after the combating lessens, then i could be fearful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If they try then its our job and the UN to stop them settling where they do not belong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Israel needs to be allowed free reign to subdue the terrorist thugs that surround her.

Long Live Israel!!!

• 1 decade ago

Israel doesn't compromise, they only take

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.