What's the best travel site to use for flight/car/hotel?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I just tried Orbitz.
What I'd like to find is a site that uses Southwest air? Does one exist??

Also, wonder if all the airlines charge the same amount for baggage?
Best Answer
There's no one place that's going to consistently give you the best prices. Your best bet is to try a site like Kayak or Sidestep. These sites get information from multiple other sites (Orbitz, Expedia, etc.), so it's a way to look at a lot of information in one place. Once you find the best price, be sure to check that airline's web site, because I have found that the airline's web site will sometimes show available flights that the online travel sites won't. Also, if Southwest Airlines is an option where you live, then their fares are only available through their web site.

Baggage fees vary from airline to airline. You'll have to check with each airline.

Source:

• Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Tom answered 4 years ago
    If you want to learn how to find cheap flights (this site is not a search engine) but it teaches how to find the best deals. They have some strategies. I used one last week and saved almost $200
    www.screwtheairlines.com
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Vinay123 answered 4 years ago
    The airlines you are looking for i.e. Southwest air could come in the search result, if this airlines fly to your destination. Check the URL below to find about the airlines you are looking for. Check the "Air" tab for your search.

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 4 years ago
    This should solve your problem...you can book your flight,hotels,car at one price at compared prices

http://travel.zamzuu.com/902436
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Maharaj K answered 4 years ago
    I DO NOT KNOW TO WHICH COUNTRY YOU BELONG FOR WHICH I MAY SUGGEST SITES FOR YOUR PURPOSE.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL AIRLINES HAVE DIFFERENT TARIFF RATES FOR CARRYING LUGGAGE
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Milosz Belter answered 4 years ago
    I can help you with hotels. I run hotel comparison engine - http://www.hotelcalculator.com/en/
    It compares prices of hotels available on over 20 sites. You will find the cheapest option there certainly.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock