I two questions regarding Business?

First, I have been depressed for awhile and since my senior year has start at high school more problems have occurred. Other co-workers who have been fired made my depression worse and then school and college and home and just not being good enough alll around. it seems like an avalanch and its all coming down on... show more First, I have been depressed for awhile and since my senior year has start at high school more problems have occurred. Other co-workers who have been fired made my depression worse and then school and college and home and just not being good enough alll around. it seems like an avalanch and its all coming down on me you. and tonight my employeer told me i have one week to get things together or i am gone, can does ADA protect me for depression and what would i have to do to get them to protect me? if i were to get physical proof of depression and notified them would i be able to sue if they fired me?

Also if i am fired being that i am in high school and 18 going on 19 can i claim unemployment? i have had my job for over a year.