Question about davis bacon wages and overtime hours?

My husband is a heavy equipment operator for a small excavation company. Last week he started the work week working 3hrs finishing up a non davis bacon wage job and then worked a davis bacon wage job the rest of the week. He ended up with 42 hours that week and when he got his paycheck the company used his regular... show more My husband is a heavy equipment operator for a small excavation company. Last week he started the work week working 3hrs finishing up a non davis bacon wage job and then worked a davis bacon wage job the rest of the week. He ended up with 42 hours that week and when he got his paycheck the company used his regular hours as his overtime and not the davis bacon wages. Is that legal? If not were can we get legal help? this is not the first time this company have messed with my husbands paycheck. We just want it to be fair.
Update: When you work over forty hours in a week you are entitled to overtime...I already know that.
Update 2: 40+ hours for a company not your own business.
Update 3: So FYI JP you are entitled to overtime when you work over 40hrs for the same company.
1 answer 1