Solve these brain teasers?
1. What word, phrase, or expression is depicted below? C O F F E E
2. Two babies are born on the same day in the same year with the same mother and father are not twins. How can this be?
3. Ms. Waters and her twins, Danny and Anny, want to cross from the east side of the river to the west side in a canoe. But the canoe can hold no more than 200 pounds. Ms. Waters weighs 160 pounds, and Danny and Anny weigh 100 pounds each. How can all three of them reach the other side of the river in the canoe?
4. I went on a trip last week. The traffic was moderate and the journey took two and a half hours. On the return journey, the traffic was similar, but I made it back in 150 minutes. How come?
5. What is represented by this Brainbat?
DOOG ON DOOG ON
6. here are three series of letters. each letter in each series is the first letter of a word. the words in each series are related. what are the next three letters in each series?
O,T, T, F, F...
S, M, T, W...
D, N, O, S, A...