Is 13 a good age to start wearing make-up?

I am 13 and I am in 8th grade. I want to start wearing makeup. I think I will jjust wear concealer, and mascara. is this too young? I am not sure if I am too young to wear concealer to cover up my pimples. I think this is an okay age, but I am not positive. Also, i would probably have to teach myself how to put on concealer so advice would be great too. Thanks

Best Answer

i think its the perfect age. you're now a teenager, so wearing makeup is perfect now :) i started christmas of grade seven, but grade eight works too obviously hahaah.

i just put concealer under my eyes because i had dark circles (and still do) and putting a blob on my finger then pressing my finger over a pimple/blemish will cover up the reddness. then just blend the coverup into your skin (make sure its the right shade for you!) and it'll look natural :)

hope this helps!

I would not wear cover up until your a little older. Try a sheer tinted moisterizer with acne treatment. And loose powder. Keep the rest of your make up light and natural. A little mascara and lip gloss. Just take good care of your skin now you will be happy you did when your older. Wash and exfoliate your skin and sun block for sensative skin so you do break out. Good luck. In 8th grade

Source(s): Life

no, i'm 40 3 and nevertheless waiting to be sufficiently previous to positioned on one.i could bypass with the cheeky panty before the thong and additionally you do no longer could desire to be like each your pals. being distinctive is a superb and eye-catching ingredient. Panty lines are embarrassing so i can establish your factor and that i'm valuable your mom can understand that. you mustn't be showing your panty lines regardless of what you're wearing. yet a thong at 13 screams sleazy. i think of she'll be greater open to the cheeky or in all probability boy shorts. you assert you're no longer close together with her properly now may be the time to have some get to renowned you time and bypass panty determining to purchase and get her propose. additionally on your digital mail ask for her propose as to no longer have the panty lines.it will bypass over greater ideal.for the checklist i does no longer enable my 13 twelve months previous positioned on a thong however the others confident.Oh and don't overlook if your getting specific undies do no longer overlook the matching bra. Does lots on your self assurance

Yes! It'sa fine age! I've been wearing makeup scince 6th grade; If you can, go to a makeup counter and ask about what products are good for you. Oh and youtubes amazing!!

Source(s): (:

yep, 13 is a good age to wear make up! :)

just don't do that to your pimples, it just gets worse

& you can try looking up makeup tutorials online & on youtube, etc.

hope I helped :)

Source(s): I'm 13 year old girl too

Yeah, but you shouldn't use any thing on your acne... it won't let it breathe and it will become worse. Eye makeup is a good start, like mascara + eyeliner.

yeah i started wearing make up at 12...only foundation and mascara and lip gloss haahaha. im 14 now. but yea its really good. and when your just starting wearing make up youtube is your best friend

You could have worn make up in 6th grade? im in 7th i wore it in the 5th grade.

yeap,

just put some on the sponge it comes in.. and lightly wipe it on your face.