Should I wear a motocross helmet or a just a regular riding helmet for BMX Biking?

I'm BMX Biking and I see Pro's Wearing motocross helmets and I'm Thinking about getting one of them, but then I thought "Wait those helmets are pretty heavy?!?!" "Will it affect tricks or the weight?" I need some answers Thank You=).
Update: I'm BMX Biking and I see Pro's Wearing motocross helmets and I'm Thinking about getting one of them, but then I thought "Wait those helmets are pretty heavy?!?!" "Will it affect tricks or the weight?" I need some answers Thank You=). By The Way I'm 11 almost 12 more on the muscle... show more I'm BMX Biking and I see Pro's Wearing motocross helmets and I'm Thinking about getting one of them, but then I thought "Wait those helmets are pretty heavy?!?!" "Will it affect tricks or the weight?" I need some answers Thank You=). By The Way I'm 11 almost 12 more on the muscle side for my age if that helps.=)