What is this Rundll error loading message!!!?

I have this damn message that pops up whenever I start up my computer. It reads, C:PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL My operating system is Windows XP and my browser is google chrome. I've gone into control panel to add and remove programs, but there is nothing in there relating to this.... show more I have this damn message that pops up whenever I start up my computer. It reads, C:PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL My operating system is Windows XP and my browser is google chrome. I've gone into control panel to add and remove programs, but there is nothing in there relating to this. Can someone really smart that knows about this stuff please give me simple step by step instructions on how to fix this? =) I'd really appreciate it thanks!
Update: P.S. I also use spybot which works really good, but for some reason it's having trouble removing just this one issue. I'll try what you guys said and I do welcome more suggestions as well in case the previous answers don't work. I appreciate your guys' time. =)
4 answers 4