Anonymous

What do you guys think about Mexico?

I've noticed that when most of the people hear the word "Mexico", they instantly think about indians and towns with small restaurants selling tacos. Wtf? So what do you guys think about Mexico when it comes to your mind?

Favorite Answer

Well, I've been to Mexico as far as Chihuahua city and I think of Mexican pottery, chocolate, chewing gum, good food especially the bread so I have to find panaderia here in the States that makes it and that is hard to find, and I think of arid land from here to there with mountains about it and brightly colored clothing from yes, the Tarahumara indians who wear that clothing, and taco stands. LOL. Hey, they're also still part of Mexico so it's accurate but there's so much more to Mexico than that. It's a nice place with some great people.

To the person that thinks Mexicans are overpopulating the United States. FYI, Mexico is a North American country they are also indigenous to the United States and not all Latinos here are from Mexico or illegals. Learn some history and geography and compassion for your own patriots and neighbors.

Honduras 1 Mexico 0 There is not so much to say, Mexico got a red card and several yellows and in general played as has been playing the last couple years TERRIBLE. Honduras was way better team than MX.

I'm from England and there are like no Mexicans here?

But then the question is what do I think of Mexico?

I'm not sure but I would love to go it sounds like a beautiful country!

2 regions of Mexico come to mind. The northern border towns. Those places look dirty, trash everywhere, pharmacies, small stores, drugs, prostitutes etc.

The other region is southern and central Mexico. Mayan Ruins, tropical weather, rich food and culture.

I actually always think of Frida Kahlo and what a genius she was. And sometimes of hot men. But I also think of how some people there are still discriminated against, although Mexico is really starting to take strides in the positive direction. I also think of how Hispanic people call it 'Meh-ico' but we call it 'Meksico', I have no idea why.

• Derp

I've never been there but a lot of my friends are from Mexico :)

Source(s): Life

I think of big cities,good food and my family.Yeah, a lot of people think of tacos and Indians.lol.

its an interesting country to put it lightly. their hypocrisy in terms of their idea of legal citizenship in a country is hilarious. you think the southern US has tight rules on citizenship, go to the south of Mexico and see how Guatemalans and Hondurans are challenged by Mexicans at their border. Plus, Mexicans bight the hand that feeds them. You go to the impoverished areas near the coastal resorts and contribute to their week economy and they murder you for it, literally. You know how many innocent tourists have been murdered by those spiks? its ridiculous. Also and unsurprisingly, they are still whipped by old world catholicism down there. Contraception is regarded as satanism by the most of them. By the time the average mexican hits 30 they already have 15 kids.

i dont think mexican men are hot but im gonna have to agree with That lil man that sharpens pencils♥.....guys from mexico do act like men.....unlike men from usa

........but anyways, i think its very wrong that mexicans r overpopulating our country

cancun is always filled with white people when ever i go in the summer/....