Like a G6- meaning please!?

Ha, okay this is a really weird question. My sister says that a g6 is a "g-string" or thong when she heard me listening to "Like a G6" on youtube. I know it's a car. I even showed her the billions of pictures on google images. Even if it did mean a thong why would you say "I'm feeling as fly as a 'thong'?But she still thinks it's a thong or something. Please answer this to prove her or I wrong. Lol thank you.

Favorite Answer

It's a new 50 millionare dollar Jet Plane.

Hence, the lyric 'Fly like a G6'.

Source(s): Hope I helped.

Like A G6 Youtube

Gulfstream jet that costs $58.5 million and flys at speeds of Mach 0.90 or 572 mph. The jet is referenced in the song 'Like A G6' by Far East Movement It is not talking about the car in this song...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Like a G6- meaning please!?

Ha, okay this is a really weird question. My sister says that a g6 is a "g-string" or thong when she heard me listening to "Like a G6" on youtube. I know it's a car. I even showed her the billions of pictures on google images. Even if it did mean a thong why would you say...

Source(s): g6 meaning please: https://shortly.im/oeYAT

In the song 'Like A G6' by the Far East Movement, G6 refers to the Gulfstream 650, the fastest and longest range business jet available, made by Gulfstream Aerospace. In the end of video for 'Like A G6' you see the group boading a Gulfstream 650. from chacha!:) heres the site http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-g6-mean-i... and chachas always right!:)

im pretty sure its referring to an airplane...idk i read that on urbandictionary...i think its a plane cuz then its like fly like a g6...kinda like a pun cuz planes fly?

nope a g6 is a type of fighter jet, so u feel as high as a plane... wtf is fly as a thong mean anyway?

Source(s): common sense