my computer can't find my scanner, help!?

I have Windows 7 and I installed Benq Scanner 5000 mirascan driver but my computer can't find it. It is connected correctly. I know many people had the same problem. Benq Scanner 5000 mirascan driver can't operate with windows 7. What is the solution? Does any one have any ideas?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I dont think your driver version is current.

Search for a recent driver version download online but be wary of viruses.

or there might be a CD you did not install properly. Uninstall and then re-install

Source(s): Hate printers and scanners. Always had problems

Unplugging the battery will clear it, but it'll come back on if you haven't fixed the problem. Most of the chain auto parts stores, like advance or autozone will read and clear those codes for you for free. Sometimes that code that you are mentioning comes up when the catalytic converter is going bad. If that turns out to be it, make sure you have it replaced with a factory replacement, as the universal ones will cause it to start to return the code for the lower (2nd bank), o2 sensor. If you've already changed it with a universal, there are o2 sims available for some cars that will clear the code, and turn off the light. Check with the locals if you can do this without getting in trouble. The o2 sim is not legal on the street.

• Donald

Facing Same Got Solution http://www.printer-techsupport.com/