promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Boise v Alabama, who wins?

Without going in too much detail, on this seasons play I think Boise has far too much offensive power for Alabama to keep up with, whose defense isn't looking all that great this year. Moore was a little off against VT, but has improved as the season has progressed. If Boise can keep a handle on Ingram, they would surely win this matchup, McElroy is a poor QB.

Update:

Stop spamming my thread you ****.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, but could Boise's defense stand up to Alabama's offense besides Ingram? That would be the key to the game in my opinion. If you can run Ingram and then Richardson then have McElroy throw to Julio Jones, that's a tough offense to corral in my book.

Boise would have a chance, but all other things being equal (namely a neutral site) I think Alabama would have a slight edge here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Michigan State Oregon Boise Alabama Ohio State

• 10 years ago

You really need to notice one thing it is called team speed. Right now is when Boise State needs to play a Alabama or a Ohio State, because in a few more games the big Uglies would absolutely hurt your feelings. Stop trying to Compare VT and Oregon State to Alabama, I think right now maby Arkansas and Boise are about even. Maby they can go to a bowl and play Florida. Don't know about that. But I will assure you right now Alabama would beat Boise state, Kellen Moore could not stand in that pocket against a SEC Defense right now.LSU has the worst quarterback I have seen in decades and they still beat WVU. Not Pretty but as good as VT, maby a little better.

• 10 years ago

It is clear to me that you are either 5 years old or you have only just started watching college football this year. To describe Boise State as having "offensive power" is to describe Paris Hilton as a "modest young lady that appreciates everything she has in life". Boise State is an average football team with a good quarterback. Boise State wiht all of its "offensive power" struggled mightily against an awful VaTech. Boise State's "offensive power" only managed to hang 37 on piece of garbage Oregon State.

This is what would happen if Boise State played a quality team with an outstanding defense: 'Bama would run the ball at will and probably get 250+ rushing yards. The 'Bama defense would break the BSU QB in half and he would probably be out of the game by halftime.

Trust me when I tell you that 'Bama is not Wyoming, New Mexico State, or UNLV.

And the blue field is just stupid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

wow 2 for the price of one...i get pts plus i reported a spammer and got it deleted

id say bama...in a bowl on a neutral site...by less than 10. bamas defense actually looked good yesterday...when the chips were down, they shut down a heisman candidate completely and they have a couple of young guys in the secondary who are already dominating

combine that with ingrams talent, mccelroys talent, and sabans genius, and boise just cant keep up

• 10 years ago

boise st would absolutely destroy bama on any field at any time. the bronco's offense is too much for bama's defense to stop. kellen moore would eat alive bama's young secondary. the broncos defense would shut down the bama's offense.

• 10 years ago

Boise State definitely... I hope they do make it!! It feels good to be able to prove ourselves to the nation that you don't under estimate the underdogs!!!

• 10 years ago

Probably Alabama, but this is assuming both teams meet in a bowl.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Boise, although that isn't the popular call. They are extremely underrated nationally.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

alabama

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.