Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

尋求一位英文高手幫我翻譯英文贈送20點

因為我從事手創網拍想在外國網拍賣.尋求一位英文高手幫我翻譯英文贈送20點.如果長期合作利潤共享.英文爛沒辦法.thx!ps段落要分明.

Hi!我來自臺灣,我是一位自由工作者從事工藝術品創作.作品種類從珠寶飾品到藝術擺飾品.也會用多媒體材料使藝術品更豐富.我的作品以'類珠寶'最多它不是昂貴的真珠寶但可以像真珠寶那樣華麗的帶在身上.參加宴會一點都不失丰采.當然也設計強烈男性珠寶.如hip hop.重搖滾風格..藝術擺飾品我是從美觀.藝術,實用為前提來設計.當你在欣賞之餘還可以有實用價值 .我以前是一位上班族但總是不快樂的生活著.所以在五年前辭去工作來從事手工藝術品創作.雖然生活很辛苦但做的很快樂.因為很有成就感!~~把夢想實現!你的生命會更充實~~

如果商品售完請mail詢問我是否可以再製作生產 原則我只作少量.工作天數以作品難易度而定10~15天.

很不好意思我比較想找一位英文高手而不是軟體字典.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hello there,

I am an artist from Taiwan working at my own studio doing some art creation. The types of my artwork are from jewelry to art decorations. Moreover, the materials of my artworks are not as the same as the usual. I put some multimedia materials to enrich the artworks.

Most of my works are “jewel-like” jewelry. They are not the same with the expensive jewelry. However, I can make it as shiny as the real. Therefore, you do not need to worry that it is not elegant enough if you wear them to any formal occasion. In addition to design in female style, I also design in male style, which is strong, such as Hip Hop and Heavy Rock.

Referring to my design of the art decoration, I make them with three purposes—aesthetic, artistic, and practical. Most of art decorations are made in aesthetic and artistic appearance. However, they can not be used for any purpose but appreciation. Hence, I decide to make them more practical. It also promotes the value of the art decorations.

Please email me to see if I can produce more when the products are sold out. Basically, the artworks are not produced in large production. The working days depend on the difficulty of the assigned work about 10 to 15 days.

你好!我是來自臺灣的藝術家,我有自己的工作室從事藝術品創作。作品種類從珠寶飾品到藝術擺飾品都有。同時我也會用多媒體材料使藝術品更豐富。我的作品以「類珠寶」最多,它不是昂貴的真珠寶但可以像真珠寶那樣華麗的帶在身上,穿戴它們參加任何的正式場合一點都不失丰采。除此之外,我也設計強烈的男性珠寶,像是Hip Hop和重搖滾風格。有關於藝術擺飾品的設計,我是從美觀、藝術與實用為前提來設計。大部分的藝術擺飾品較著重於藝術感及美觀,然而它們大多沒辦法做欣賞之外的用途。因此,我所設計的擺飾品更富實用性,也可以提升此藝術擺飾品的價值。

如果商品售完請Email詢問我是否可以再製作生產。原則上,我的作品不量產,工作天數也要視指定商品的難易度而定大概10~15天。

(下面這段我是覺得這一段不需要,但是看你決定,我還是幫你翻出來。)

我以前是一位上班族但工作的並不快樂。五年前,我辭去原來的工作進而從事手工藝術品創作,雖然生活很辛苦但做的很快樂,也得到很大的成就感!

I was an office worker but not working happily. Five years ago, I decided to resign my original job, working in art creation instead. Although it was not an easy job, I got a lot of achievement in it.

Source(s): 自己

Hi! I come from Taiwan, I am a free worker am engaged in the labor artware creation. The work type suspends the accessories from the jewelry accessories to art. Also will use the multimedia materials to cause the artware to be richer. My work by ' Kind of jewelry ' Most it is not the expensive real jewelry but may the likelihood jewelry such magnificent belt on the body. Participates in a banquet spot not to lose the elegant demeanor. Certainly also designs the intense masculine jewelry. If hip hop. heavy rock and roll style. Art suspends the accessories I is from artistic. Art, designs practical for the premise. When you when appreciation may also have the use value. I before is an office worker but always not joyful life. Therefore resigns from the work five years ago to be engaged in the manual artware creation. Although lives very laboriously, but does is very joyful. Because has the sense of achievement very much! ~~ realizes the dream! Your life more substantial ~~ If the commodity sells out asks mail to inquire whether I can manufacture the production basis I only to do again few. The work number of days decides for 10~15 days by the work difficulty level.

這應該可以幫到你! ^_^

Source(s): 字典裡

HII come from Taiwan, I am a free worker am engaged in the labor artware creation. The work type suspends the accessories from the jewelry accessories to art. Also will use the multimedia materials to cause the artware to be richer. My work by ' Kind of jewelry ' Most it is not the expensive real jewelry but may the likelihood jewelry such magnificent belt on the body. Participates in a banquet spot not to lose the elegant demeanor. Certainly also designs the intense masculine jewelry. If hip hop. heavy rock and roll style. Art suspends the accessories I is from artistic. Art, designs practical for the premise. When you when appreciation may also have the use value. I before is an office worker but always not joyful life. Therefore resigns from the work five years ago to be engaged in the manual artware creation. Although lives very laboriously, but does is very joyful. Because has the sense of achievement very much! ~~ realizes the dream! Your life more substantial ~~

If the commodity sells out asks mail to inquire whether I can manufacture the production basis I only to do again few. The work number of days decides for 10~15 days by the work difficulty level.

希望這可以幫助到你

一定要選我喔!

Source(s): 字典