Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

New poll by the Far Left Progressive CNN news outlet shows only 42% of Americans approve of Obama?

With little more than a month to go before the midterm elections, President Barack Obama's approval rating has hit an all-time low.

Only 42 percent of Americans now approve of how Obama's handling his job as president, according to a new CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll. Fifty-four percent disapprove of his performance.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/09/24/obama.a...

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

i don't think matthews is getting that "tingle" running up his leg right now lol

• 3 years ago

Nothing has really happened, most of the appointments are pretty much predictable. Some I don't agree with. As far as the poll by using CNN, to the right that's like telling the left the poll was done by Fox. When it came out this year that a poll the LA Times did had 2-1 Democrats vs Republicans, people have sorta put polls on the back seat. I did like the fact that he said, "We have to stop printing money at some point". Now that did get my attention. But other than the rest he is on schedule and the game is about to begin. Take care.

• cantcu
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Handling of his job and "approve of Obama" are entirely different things. More than 50% of America approve of Obama!

By the way, his numbers are far better than Bush.

• Paris
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Wow! That's actually pretty good for a first term president just before the midterm elections. And way better than Bush when he left office, he was what, 20% approval before he became a lame duck, I believe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

It's funny like 20% of people think Obama is born outside the US or is Islamic. Letting these people participate in a poll is nuts. You just can't take these numbers seriously.

Its like the health care polls. People that wanted the public option did not like the bill. Those people are included in poll numbers with people opposing any health care bill. You just can't tke these numbers seriously.

• I'm collecting the names of that 42% for Glen

• 9 years ago

Only 53% of the voters voted for 0bama. They are lying it is more like about 13% of Americans approve of him.

• 9 years ago

That's not too bad.

How many approve of Republicans?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Their still hopeful of the October surprise though , wonder what Obama has in store .......................

• Charro
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I knew it was coming. I am just wondering what took so long?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.