Were can I get cheap but descent pc graphics cards?

I have an HP slimline, so I don't know if the video card is "Onboard" or if it's independent.Can you help me out with that first? Now, the main reason I asked the question.I want to play CIV V really badly, but the only problem is that I don't reach the minimum requirements for the video... show more I have an HP slimline, so I don't know if the video card is "Onboard" or if it's independent.Can you help me out with that first?

Now, the main reason I asked the question.I want to play CIV V really badly, but the only problem is that I don't reach the minimum requirements for the video card. the minimum requirement is a 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS or better. I currently have a GeForce 7100 / nForce 630i. However, the video card I currently have meets the "minimum attributes" for the video card; LEFT COLUMN is the REQUIRED attributes and the RIGHT COLUMN are MY attributes.

Video RAM; (256 MB) (1.8 GB)
Hardware T&L; (Yes) (Yes)
Pixel Shader version; (3.0) (3.0)
Vertex Shader version; (3.0) (3.0)

So, what's the real difference between the video card I have now and the one required to play CIV V?
Update: my hp is a s3620f
1 answer 1