Difficulty level of these AP Classes: Lit, Calculus AB&BC, Government, Economics.?

Hey Yall! So I'm a Junior this year and I've lately started thinking ahead for my Senior year and what classes I should take! I just need some feedback on how AP Lit, AP Calculus AB & BC, AP Government/ Economics are as classes? What were your experiences? My US history teacher told me this week that... show more Hey Yall!

So I'm a Junior this year and I've lately started thinking ahead for my Senior year and what classes I should take! I just need some feedback on how AP Lit, AP Calculus AB & BC, AP Government/ Economics are as classes? What were your experiences?

My US history teacher told me this week that Government and Economics were the most important Social Studies class we will take because Government lets us know our rights while Economics lets us know how money is used. But I heard Government was pretty difficult?

I want to take AP Calculus AB & BC because I've always had interest in math when I was younger and I've always excelled in Math! It comes naturally to me :) But what are the differences between the two classes? Are they similar or different?

And I'm thinking of taking AP Lit because someone said that the class will be useful in college. Is this true? What are your thoughts on the class? I'm taking AP Lang right now and it's fairly easy. :)

I'm also thinking of taking Anatomy as a science core next year.

I've taken just about honors classes and ap classes my whole high school career! lol, except regular physics and regular us history. But I do enjoy reading and understanding how everything works :)

For sports, I'm doing cross country and tennis. Also, my school has this program where you can take 5 classes, and come during your 3rd period and leave at the end of the day like everyone else OR go to your first period on time like everyone else and leave right after your fifth. (so basically I get out of school 2 hours early.

So let me know what's up! haha