Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 9 years ago

How do I get money on paypal?

Hello. How do I get money on paypal? And when I make a paypal account do I have to add my address? Does the money go to my paypal account or does a recipe come to my house and then I get the money?

Best Answer

In order to sign up for a PayPal account, you need a legal address in your home country. PayPal is online banking: the physical money is stored somewhere in the U.S.

"As of June 30, 2008, your PayPal U.S. Dollar balances are held at the following institutions: Bank of America, N.A., Citibank, N.A., HSBC Bank USA, N.A., RBS Citizens Bank, N.A. and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A."

Your money is stored in one of those banks and the balance is shown on the PayPal website. Transactions are digitally done. That's how online banking works.

Earn money via part time jobs. Easy form filling data entry jobs!

Earn $1500-2000 per month from home. With PayPal support!

We are offering a rare Job opportunity where you can earn working from home using your computer and the Internet part-time. Qualifications required are typing on the computer only! These part time jobs require working for only 1-2 hours/day to easily fetch you 1500-2000 $/month. Dedicated workers make much more as the earning potential is unlimited. No previous experience is required, full training provided. Anyone in any country can apply. You can request for payment once you're account balance is at least $10.00. Your payment will be processed and issued via AlertPay or PayPal!

Please visit this link -> http://10bux.net/?r=makemilli - Good Luck, FRIENDS!!!

WARNING! - Be sure to write me a message with the subject: "how to earn more?" on internal mail of this portal to my username: “makemilli” - after register and try to earn the first sum and understand how this portal works and you can get money and transfer to your account PayPal - and I'll explain how to earn more than the usual daily earnings in the future you will build your own business!