Lace Front Toupees for white men. Did you know?

Earlier today a white guy asked a question about black women and lace front wigs. My avatar is a shot of a portrait I took a couple of years ago. It's my real hair--no lace front needed, but I was curious enough to look up "lace front toupees" and yep, there are online stores all over the web selling lace front toupees for white men. Hey, it's better than that ridiculous looking combover! lol.

Did you know that lace front toupees for white men are selling like hotcakes?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You're right!! White people love to say black women wear wigs but we all know white men get bald by the time their early 30s LOL They get that pot belly and bald head like George from Seinfeld. HEY at least they're covering up their bald spot.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

they make toupees for black men..merely no longer as much as properly black men seem ideal bald so as that they do no longer positioned on toupees as lots..white men appear like they have maximum cancers while bald..i propose no offense yet they do

• 1 decade ago

idgaf what people put on their head!! as long as it'snot a sight for sore eyes, then im going to have to say something.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

*shrugs* Seriously, I think white people try to hide their flaws behind black people. Hilarious. When they start doing something, they put the focus on black people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I did not know, you're a black person. I thought you're were something else.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.