Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Would you ever consider dating anyone who was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder?

• C~
    Favorite Answer

Yes. I have Asperger's syndrome, and I wouldn't mind dating a guy who also had it. It would be nice to be in a relationship with someone who had some of the same strengths and weaknesses as I do.

• Kes

No because my younger brother has got a severe case of autism and know just how hard work they can be and may not be able to give what I need out of a guy, emotionally and mentally because that's quite a big thing for me. And especially if I ended up marrying the guy and was with him for many years, I don't think I could cope with looking after my brother and have a guy that has it as well, a heck load of thankless work.

Is it important to you that a guy expresses his feeling and emotions for you? If that kind of thing doesn't really seem like much to you then go for it. From what I know girls like to feel special and important and feel that emotional connection with a guy and if he has autism even if he feels that way about you he won't be able to show it very well at all.

Source(s): Me, a person with autism.
  • kennan

i think of they are gorgeous those with particular traits and presents ... yet pick alot of understanding and encouragement i think of it can be a candy , straight forward relationship - must be undemanding There must be alot of understanding My grandson has gentle autism and am hoping he will nonetheless be satisfied in a relationship whilst he grows up - purely will not be able to assume him to function the comparable as somebody with out autism yet he continues to be gorgeous with diverse traits - yet then i'm biased ;-)

no, only because i have a brother with autism, and when im older i want to live an autism, stress free life

To be honest...no. Some of them get agitated over the smallest things and sometimes they can get violent. But not all of them act that way. Sadly all the autistics I met act this way.

Attractive women get hit on so much that they don’t have time to get to know every single man who wants to talk to her. Within 30-90 seconds, she’s going to decide if you’re a “maybe” or a “no.” A lot of that comes from how you dress. Read here http://attractanywoman.emuy.info/?zG3C

It’s not just being fashionable. It’s about projecting who you are. Mixed messages are confusing and make women think you’re trying to hide something or be someone you’re not. Lawyers don’t wear ripped jeans. Musicians don’t dress like accountants. Fun, confident men don’t dress to blend in. And so on.

Probably not. I know that is REALLY mean but I just wouldn't.

Answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aowdk...

• Love

Wait...what does your name mean? And no to answer your question.