Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jake W asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

When was the last time Texas lost a football game to an unranked opponent?

It's looking like Texas is going to lose to unranked UCLA - when was the last time they lost to an undefeated opponent? Colt McCoy lost a game in his first season, but it was to Ohio State, but I assume they were ranked. The previous season, Texas was undefeated, and in 2004 they only lost to Oklahoma, which could very well have been ranked at the time. I'm wondering when the last time they got beat by a team that wasn't ranked?

Favorite Answer

Nov 23 2007 to the Aggies

They stand a good chance of ending up unranked for the first time in a long time. I'm not sure when. Oklahoma next week and then Nebraska. Lots of trouble coming.

Source(s):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Texas_Longhorns_...

2003 They lost to an unranked Arkansas team.