I can't make my purchase on ebay i get this:Your request could not be processed at this time?

I have been trying to make a purchase on ebay. I have money in my band account. but i get this message every time i try to confirm to payment:Your request could not be processed at this time. wht can i do??? I don't want to sign up with paypal its too much of a hassle. is there anything i can do?

• izoom
    Favorite Answer

Hi,

Different sellers list items on eBay so you have to check the sellers accepted method of payments before you know the best way to pay.

eBay is not the one selling the item, it is just like a marketplace where people list things they have for sale.

To use your card, the seller has to nominate a card processing/check-out service which is either paypal or other processing service.

Paypal is chosen by a lot because of the level of protection covering buyer and seller in case of issues.

In order not to use paypal, you need to choose a seller that accepts other methods of payment.

Good luck

Check to see if the buyers payment options are offering cheque, bankers draft e.t.c because if there not you won't be able to bid or buy.

The other option is delete your cookies buy going into tools > internet options, in your browser and see if that works.

Good Luck