Homework help? About the united states of America. :D?
Who is the ____ of the united states
I tryed google didn't help much,
Secretary of State
And LT. Governor.
- SageLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
You may have misunderstood your homework assignment. The questions look like they refer to a particular state of the United States, rather than the government of the United States. All of the titles you refer to are titles found in state government, but only two of them exist in the federal government. If you are referring to a particular state, please identify the state. If you are referring to the United States government, the answers are as follows:
1. There is no "governor" of the United States. That title does not exist in the United States government. It exists only in state government.
2. The Attorney General of the United States is Eric Holder.
3. The Secretary of State of the United States is Hillary Clinton.
4. There is no "State Auditor" of the United States. That title exists in some state governments; it does not exist in the United States government.
5. There is no "Lt. Governor" of the United States. That title exists in state governments; it does not exist in the United States government.