Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What would Daniel Bryan do if he got shorted a nugget at McDonald's?

Say for example he orders a 20-piece nugget, but after counting them, he realizes they only gave him 19.

Would he blame it on Michael Cole?

Update:

Bonus question, what would be the difference in reaction between Michael Cole getting shorted a nugget and seeing Daniel Bryan was the grill cook in back and Daniel Bryan getting shorted a nugget and seeing Michael Cole was the grill cook in back?

Update 2:

AND YES, I HEARD DANIEL BRYAN IS A VEGAN, BUT LET'S JUST SAY FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENHT HE'S NOT.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd say that a "cattle mutilation" would probably be somewhere in the ensuing Cole vs Bryan altercation.

• Micheal Cole: The secret manager of McDonalds out to rip-off Daniel Bryan.

• hes a pretty pacifistic guy outside the ring so i dont think he would count the nuggets personally if he DID eat the nuggets....

Michael cole would freak out and think its a conspiracy against him.

Bryan Danielson would laugh at Michael Cole for working at a mcdonalds

• 1 decade ago

omg what a stupid question... First he would jam his huge nuggets into michael cole's throat then he would tell michael cole to stop reading those ridicules messages from the anonymous general manager the drop kick him...Does that answer your question?

GO ORTON!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with Keno and they would be both like:

Ahhhhhhhhh damn it{ goes over to other} and then Bryan will put cole in a submission and kill him lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.