HD

what is the funniest thing that has happened to you tonight?

I was out sneaking a cigarette and the yard sprinklers came on. I had to laugh.

that would be funny, 18 yr old marathon runner because I am 27 yrs your senior.BAHAHAHA!

• gary
    Favorite Answer

well now that you asked.i play the flute and sax.if you sing or play a wind instrument you can buy this spray that you use when your mouth gets dry to keep it to keep from drying out.i also keep it on my night stand for when i wake up in the middle of the night with dry mouth.i also keep a canister of pepper spray on my night stand for security reasons.they happen to be in similar looking containers.well i woke up one night groggy and with dry mouth. i grabbed the pepper spray instead of the mouth spray and sprayed it in my mouth.needless to say i woke up pretty fast.it is funny now but not at the time...i now keep the pepper spray on the dresser.

gary...

It would have to be getting chased through a convenience store by my friend and his sister. I ran in the right pattern to run them into each other, knocking down two bags of potato chips and popping one of them. It's a good thing my friend's father owns the convenience store. Wish I'd looked back in time to see the collision though :/

No idea. Its 4:48 pm now in Sydney, Australia. So whats it like talking to a guy fro the future!

I was bored so I decided to play a trick on someone. So I rigged the sink so that if you turn it on it will spray all over you. And my aunt got spray all over, hahaha. And I came down stairs and said....

"Wow, look at that, You broke the sink" so she called a repair person over, and I unrigged it before he came, and it made my aunt look crazy because there was nothing wrong with it :P MWAHAHAHA!

I was showing off my cooking skills trying to flip a pork chop in a pan.

Ricocheted out of pan onto the floor.

Mornin H.D. I can't think of anything, but waited eagerlly all day for my GF to get here and fell asleep by 6:30. I did wake up once later, but by then she was asleep, so I went back to sleep of my own. I'll make up for it today.

• OmNom

i was listening to lady gaga's "love game" and i was so much into the music, my headphone plug came out of the speaker right when that happened, the lyrics went "i want to take a ride on your disco stick" my mom turned around to me...all i could think of was "oops.....my bad mom..." lol and then my mom said "see, there you go again! thinking about penises!!!" xD lolz

• Kirby

My ma and I were sitting in the kitchen singing opera really bad and laughing about it for like 10 minutes. lol I think you had to be there.

I don't know but your name made me smile. Not in an insulting way though just humpty dumpty is a funny guy.

• lol that is funny

I was running around chasing my son playing and I ran into the coffee table.Big bruise now it is funny at the time it really hurt!