Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do socially awkward people seek friendships this way...?

Why is it so obvious, yet i'm still stupid? is this how people seek friends, or more? girl asks about girl?

why would a person stare from a distance and then lower head when near?

why ask if I'm going to the football game if you find them boring?

why did you look at me for a longer duration than usual, after i got startled when seeing you across the room?

why did you walk the other way when i tried to catch up to you?

why did your head turn too look at me while your body was walking toward another direction?

why don't you smile yet you help me if i ask you for a favor?

why did you say thank you, when all I gave you was a handout assignment

THANKS FOR ANSWERING

Favorite Answer

1Why is it so obvious, yet i'm still stupid? is this how people seek friends, or more? girl asks about girl?

---- It's just the way it is, maybe shy or dont know u that well ....

2why would a person stare from a distance and then lower head when near?

---- Not everyone are homosexual, n it's hard to find ur other half

3why ask if I'm going to the football game if you find them boring?

---- i did it alot cuz i just wanna to be with the person i like, n talk to them.... doesnt matter if it's football or something lol

4why did you walk the other way when i tried to catch up to you?

----- That person maybe mad at u, cuz they like u, and u maybe flirt with some1 else. they saw it, then they get jealous, and couldnt tell u about it. then that what's gonna happened. give them ur attentions it's gonna make things alot better between that person n u :)

5why did your head turn too look at me while your body was walking toward another direction?

---- cuz that person hav a crush u, n they're not so sure if u like them. or they are really attractive to u

6why don't you smile yet you help me if i ask you for a favor?

---- idk never been there lol

7why did you say thank you, when all I gave you was a handout assignment

----- it basicly they want to be a closed friends with u, try to be nice so u could give that person a lil bit of ur attention :)

No, socially awkward people like me seek friendships online, where we can find others who are identical in every way and will support what each other says no matter how absurd.

Lol sounds like me .

Yeah some people are like that, just be friendly and if you want, try to start a friendship with them.They might have trust issues or something .

according to risk you will desire to easily make greater time for the failings you elect to do. The greater time you spend doing the failings you elect to do the greater you would be surrounded via folk who've basic hobbies. You sound youthful and while you're in 7-8-9th grade have faith me those are the years acquaintances come and bypass. carry directly to the failings you delight in doing. do not complication approximately changing your self. locate on line connections that contain your interest in case you won't be able to make acquaintances in genuine existence on the 2nd information superhighway acquaintances would desire to be the alternative. i'm not saying you won't be able to make acquaintances in genuine existence although. A dying interior the kin is often a rocky time. you will get by it. in the experience that your pals are stressful according to risk you're able to make much less time for them. a while aside would desire to be what you elect. Who is accustomed to you will desire to even come to a decision they're solid people yet like all of us else they have their flaws. you basically choose time to get by it. relating to the stress according to risk you will desire to attempt telling your self you're ok. that's what I do.

Why do you read way more into simple situations than is necessary?

• Mike J

its just the social isolation, they dont want to be ridiculed or be awkward so they dont do anything social as to not be awkward.

yes