Birth Certificate different last name than Social Security Card due to Adoption Help?

THIS QUESTION IS IN REGARD TO THE STATE OF FLORIDA. YEAR OF BIRTH IS 1989. When I was born my mother was married to "Joe Smith", hence my last name on my birth certificate is "Smith". After my mother divorced "Joe Smith" she married a fellow named "Rich Adams". Thus, she... show more THIS QUESTION IS IN REGARD TO THE STATE OF FLORIDA.
YEAR OF BIRTH IS 1989.

When I was born my mother was married to "Joe Smith", hence my last name on my birth certificate is "Smith". After my mother divorced "Joe Smith" she married a fellow named "Rich Adams". Thus, she took the last name "Adams". Then, I was legally adopted by my mothers now-husband, "Rich Adams", and my last name was changed to "Adams". However, my birth certificate still says "Smith", and my social security card says "Adams" due to the legal adoption.

QUESTION 1: Does anyone know how I am to go about obtaining a birth certificate because of the last name difference between my social security number and my birth certificate?

Also, might I mention, my mother has NO FORMS on the matter. The only thing I have is my social security card which has stayed in my possession.

QUESTION 2: I will have to order a new birth certificate, which leads me to question number TWO, how will I obtain a new birth certificate without any identification showing my last name was "Smith".

QUESTION 3: If you cannot help me, do you know where I can go to see professional help on the matter? Is there a place to go to have a consultation with someone in FL government or someone within the birth certificate department?

Thank anyone who has read and dedicated a thought or two about my situation, I will greatly appreciate a serious helpful answer.