Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Why dont the bbc news tell the truth about israels killings and war crimes,stop saying israels the victim?

Update:

Not what the jeruselem post said the bbc were totall biased to israel and said people should complain for the lie they tell us

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jimmy are you blind.? The death rate is 1 Israeli to 100 Palestinians Take Gaza as an example 14 Israelis killed compared to 1,400 Palestinians and don't come up with that old usual excuse about Hamas rockets . In 2008 Israel and Hamas had a ceasefire which lasted 4 months until Israel broke that ceasefire. How can Israel justify the indiscriminate killings of 350 babies and young children. Where they terrorists in your eyes ?. Even today they shot a fisherman dead simply for straying outside the fishing zone. Is that Israeli justice.? Can you support actions such as that I can't and never will. Israel is an evil state and must be brought to trial .

• Guy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The first answer is spot on. I would of said the BBC, if anything , was pro Palestinian. The BBC I watch spells out very clearly the actions of Israel.

• Maya R
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It is my perception that the BBC is very pro Palestine and while not being anti Israel has never portrayed it as the victim.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ask the THOUSANDS of Israeli citizens (including many children) who have been killed over the years by terrorists.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.