Russia,India vs China,Burma,North Korea,Pakistan war?

No nukes and no additional allies.Who would win in this war?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Russia, and India.

I have a very strong addiqute reason for this, if its without Nuclears, then it have to be Russia, and India. If it was with Nuclears still Russia and India. Russia has the second largest inventory of Nuclear arms, and India itself has a lot of Nuclear arms. Not as many as China, but very close. More then North Korea and Pakistan combined. Also India has one of the largest Ballistical Missiles, with one of the furthest range, Known as Agni-V. But without These weapons, Russia and India would dominate because India and Russia have a very close relationship, and they both rely on each other. India and Russia are the only countries, other then United States with 5th Generation Airplanes, The PAK FA (Look Into it). India and Russia also have one of the world's best airforce. The Sukhoi, and MiG, from Russia, both very advanced operation companies. And from India's HAL, or Hindustan Aeronatics Limited. While China operated with the Cheyang, and Shengdu, which aren't as very good companies compared to Sukhoi, MiG, and HAL. Take Burma out of this there really isn't much use of it, as it has a weak airforce/Navy/Army. North Korea operates the same as China due to its Airforce, and has some Russian planes such as MiG-29. But mainly uses Chengdu Airplanes, and Shenyang. Pakistan isn't a yet stable and developed nation. If India wanted it could take over Pakistan in 1-3 days. But it chooses not to due to causing a small Nuclear War. As in Navies, India has a very civilized and optimistic Navy, same works for Russia. India has Nuclear Submarines, which countries like Pakistan/North Korea/Burma don't.

Source(s): Served 7 Year's in the Indian Elite Paracommandos, and worked joint Operations with Russian Special Forces.
  • 4 years ago

India Burma War

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If there replaced right into a combat, it may be like this: BRICS and NATO are disbanded. China allies to India and enables India annex Bangladesh and Nepal. China pronounces war for Siberia. The Russians an human beings are pals after the Putin assassination. united statesa. joins the war on Russia's element. the US and Russia DOMINATE the Air and sea , blockading off China and India and launching great scale bombings. Russia is overwhelmed with the aid of the human wave tactic of China and Russia's great military. proper in the previous the autumn of Moscow, The Russians wipe China, India and especially plenty the entire continent off the map with nukes. the only residing chinese language and Indians are in POW camps interior the US after the fallout styled invasion of Alaska. the US wins with the aid of default cuz of survival, as China and India did no longer have adequate nukes to kill us of a so they killed Russia. The planet is heavily broken however the recent international survives. (old international engoulfed in nuclear war because of the fact the fallout destroyed infrastructure.)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Russia, India

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

War isn't about how big your army is, this is 2010 not Rome. You need a good Air Force and Navy with the best Technology and ground soldiers with the best weapons. All of those countries have feeble technology. I'd rather have 1 balistic missle compared to 500 towelheads with AK-47's

Source(s): Common Knowledge
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Where are they going to fight? None of those countries has the ability to move and supply a large number of troops anywhere outside of a few hundred miles of their own borders. The largest battles would be in the rusian far east along the border with China. So how is India and Pakistan going to get there?

• 4 years ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm no military Fanatic.

Based of my knowledge, russia could have a good chance.

But then, i know nothing of military stats, technology and etc.

Just an opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Burma?

• 1 decade ago

Russia...I don't need to provide details...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.