How can I make money blogging? What is the best blog?

I want to make money by writing online. What's the best way to do this? Affiliate marketing?

What is the best blog/host to make money on?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

If you don't have your own product, the easiest way to earn money online is affiliate marketing.

There are many different ways to go about affiliate marketing. Most cost some money to implement but one of the easiest ones for new marketers (and one of the few that doesn't cost a penny) is known as article marketing or bum marketing. This is the practice of writing articles or blogs about a product, providing links to it.

A lot of new marketers end up losing a lot of money trying costly techniques that they didn't need to, not knowing there are free ways to market. The fact that you were already planning to use writing to earn money means you are a step ahead of these others.

The first thing you need to do is find a product you feel is lucrative, this is usually one that provides a solution to a common problem a lot of people have. Ideally, the product should also be one you are fairly knowledgeable about, that way you can talk about it and inform others easily. You can find tons of products to affiliate for on Clickbank.

When you find the product you want, you'll get a hoplink. Now you can sign up on an article/blog site like Squidoo or Blogger. Here you can write articles for free and in them, include your hoplink. When readers follow your links and buy the product, you get paid commission. Simple as that.

Now keep in mind that there is a right and wrong way to write and article. This is the reason why some people bank off of articles while others see 1 or 2 readers per month and no sales. A site that really helped me out when i first started is 404 reviews

http://www.404reviews.com

They have a guide book that explains not only what article marketing is, but they also talk about a bunch of other methods as well. They have a detailed step by step of how to best set up each of the methods (including articles). They talk about what to look out for and how to optimize each method as well. This includes SEO. They quite literally cover all the bases for everything pertaining to internet marketing. Check them out

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Blogspot, Typepad, Squidoo, Hubpages, Associated Content, are all great blogs to use.

Affiliate marketing is when you make a commission based off of a sale you refer.

This lays out a plan which will bump up your success rate: http://lnk.co/BlogForMoney

- Since every beginner struggles so much at the beginning. I've once read a statistic that says 90% of all people who try affiliate marketing fail. Don't let that get to you but don't get discouraged and keep on trying.

You didn't mention surveys but those are a waste of time IMO since they pay squat. That kind of pay rate would be good for people in third world countries.

• 9 years ago

Try Blogspot. It is user friendly and ables to help you to start and host a blog.

Depending on what you write, it may be a factor in determining your income when you sign up for

Ads to display on it. Some ads will display advertisement irrelevant to your blog whereas others are more true to display the advertisements which has the subject as yours, thus making it easier for you to make money.

• 4 years ago

The only way to make money blogging is to have ads on your page.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The wickedly effective wordpress auto blog system is now revealed. Auto Content Cash.

• 3 years ago

Take Surveys Earn Money - http://OnlineSurveys.uzaev.com/?WxDX

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.