Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Do inanimate objects have feelings ?

Sure they can't move and express there feelings but does that really mean they don't have any ?

I think cartoons have lead me to believe they have feelings .

• Katie
    Best Answer

I act like they do. I still can't throw away my old stuffed animals cause I think I'm gonna hurt their feelings.

I know, I already know I'm insane.

Lol, I don't know if it's a named condition but I do the same thing as you so I guess we're both nuts!! It could just be that we're picking up the energies of different things. It's like when psychics use personal possessions to read somebody. It's not hard to understand why most of us have a hard time throwing out a favourite thing once it needs replacing. It's to do with the memories & feelings we have associated with it. I find it hard to chuck a used lipstick! I do it but it's so upsetting!! Also maybe being given cuddly toys and comfort blankets as babies has alot to answer for!! Whether an object is personal or as impersonal as the little envelope pals ;-) everything has an electronic vibration and inanimate objects aren't all that inanimate when you think about what they're made up of! xxx EDIT - knowitall is right, I've heard of people like that - it's funny but sad too. I don't go that far myself! =D

Woah... Based on the other answers I'm not the only one who knows that they don't but still feels that they do.

I guess we may never know for sure. Even if they physically can't possess human feelings, we don't have any technology yet that can access the 'spiritual plane', assuming it or something like it exists.

I dont think so. But I do believe that they respond to energy we release. My computer works better when I am really starting to get mad and I finally threaten it with tearing it's guts out and making a new one.

Yes, a comatose patient has feelings

• Serabi

No, but like an idiot I apologize to them when I bump into them

ya my phone vibrates when its happy

• Frosty

They aren't alive... so no, no they don't.