promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

ight i got some girl problems?

so there is dis girl iv known for a while which is a good friend of mine and im starting to really like her, i mean i get hela pissed when other guys look at her, what should i do be specific

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to be in the exact same position of you. What worked for me was I told her how I felt, gave her some time to think about it them asked her out. So I think that you should tell her how you really feel, then give her a little bit of time to think about it. If she then seems shy or flirty around you, then ask her out. However if she doesn't seem like she wants to date you then leave it at that you don't want to isolate her as a friend too. Even if she initially uninterested, she may change with time.

Source(s): Myself
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

You need to find out if she is into you. Drop subtle hints to tell her you like her more than just a friend. Little things like telling her she looks pretty today, will really get to a girls heart. You can't show her that you're getting pissed that other guys are looking at her, as this may frighten her and it may make her think you are possesive. You just need to show her that you care about, and if you get the feeling the feelings may be mutual, be honest with her and tell her you are really into her.

Source(s): Personal experience with guys.
  • 10 years ago

If your really close enough, Flirt lightly and see if she does back. Until you know she likes you or not, if you think so or not. Straight up ask her and see. and about the jealous thing, Remember unles you got her in your arms, She out in the open waiting for someone to take (:

Source(s): That's how I got my girlfriend, that I'm still going out with
  • Axer
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

If you take too long... you're just gonna be a friend, or even worse "like a brother."

Source(s): Don't believe me? Fine, live in denial or hopes for better luck!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Kiss her.Hard

• 10 years ago

let her know how you feel about her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.