Ok, so right now Charlotte Bobcats is going back downhill..why not tryout Allen Iverson?

AI has bumped with almost every coach..but one coach who never gave up on him is Larry Brown. Larry Brown just knows how to turn guys around and make teams who look like they have a little to no chance..become a masterpiece(See Pistons)..and another thing to add..there is no way in hell Allen Iverson will pull one of his shenanigans with Michael Jordan writing his checks. MJ simply wont take the BS...and I mean why not at least give AI a tryout...they signed Kwame Brown, they are trying out Javaris Crittenton, Darius Miles(yea that guy who used to be kinda flashy playing with Q Rich wit LAC), Antoine Walker...heck i even heard Cuttino Mobley was trying out for some team...Allen Iverson has the biggest upside to any of these guys. And I have a hard time believing he would do anything to disappoint his mentor, MJ, MJ would keep him in check(see blackeyes he gave a couple of the Bulls Players lol)..Bobcats fans..what do you say..AI to CB?!

Actually minus Kwame Brown..maybe say Tyrus Thomas reaches his potential that wouldnt be a bad team

Favorite Answer

Can't counrt on AI no more but he could be of good help to the Cat at time?

that would desire to be a solid in good condition as a results of fact that they'd basically supply him the ball and shoot around. that's why Iverson has to bypass to a nasty/mediocre team as a results of fact he needs to be the standard scorer and function the ball in palms on Offence each possesion. No solid team will enable him take 40 pictures according to game different than according to risk the JAzz reason they dont have a relentless scorer, yet thats basically my opinion.

AI is a wild card now rather than a super-star?

• Gaysmith 2025

• Gaysmith 2025

Yeah, A.I, Stephen Jackson, Gerald Wallace, and Kwame Brown would own.

Yea the bobcats would be a good fit for ai

why would mj sign the guy who crossed him? lol jk but ai would fit in good with the bobcats even though he's aging

I know. I been wanting to see that happen since last year...

I really hope he gets signed by them or Miami..