Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 9 years ago

Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease... help please!?

Hi, I have just had an ultrasound of my liver and have been told that it is very enlarged and that I have Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, due to my Insulin Resistance. I am only 20 years old, and they were really worried at how fast it had progressed and how enlarged my liver was considering my age. I am overweight but not obese.

Does this mean that my liver has been damaged already? Can this lead to serious problems?

I have been feeling tired and fatigued for a couple of years now, do you think this could be the cause?

If anyone has any information on this I would really appreciate it.

I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome hence the insulin resistance... so yes I have hormone imbalances etc. but I do eat fairly healthily.

I'm not looking for dietary advice

Lose weight, and exercise. Doctors often recommend weight loss as a first step for those newly diagnosed with fatty liver disease.

Improve your diet, even if you're having trouble losing weight. You've heard the message time and time again: A healthful diet is considered key to a long and healthy life

If you have been diagnosed with liver diseases, you might be feeling afraid and somewhat bewildered and would appreciate more information about all aspects of this condition. What causes it? What are the treatments available? What are the possible diet and lifestyle changes you should make? What advice for a holistic approach to managing – and even reversing it? and i know the website is so good and full information a bout fatty liver at:http://adola.net/go/fattyliver-bible/

Hope this useful!

• Louise

Fatty liver disease affects a whopping 30% of the population. That's 30 out of every 100 people! And some estimates have it at 33%.

And if you're overweight, it's even worse overweight people are extremely more likely than healthy weight individuals to develop this condition.

In other words, you're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Other fatty liver sufferers have reversed their condition, lost weight, and rediscovered their energy, using completely natural remedies. And that means you can, too!

Keep reading to discover more...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Hi, I have just had an ultrasound of my liver and have been told that it is very enlarged and that I have Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, due to my Insulin Resistance. I am only 20 years old, and they were really worried at how fast it had progressed and how enlarged my liver was considering my...

Source(s): alcoholic fatty liver disease please: https://tr.im/ZtEfQ
  • ?

Fatty liver is quite common now days... Don't stress out about it, just give your liver a bit of help.

Please look into a supplement called PPC... Brand names PhosChol, HepaoPro, or Essentiale Forte and/or Lipostable (capsulas/oral) if you are in Europe.

No side effects, and nothing will fix a fatty liver faster or better. PPC may help your insulin resistance too as it is very helpful to the pancreas.

Look into the links below.

Good Luck and GodSpeed

Non-Alcoholic fatty liver disease is caused by consuming too much fructose. It is easy to do, because fructose is the number one source of calories in America. An excellent video is the first link that explains the whole thing. It is produced by the University of California.

Fatigue is definitely related. Also the insulin resistance. As you will see in the two videos, it is very serious. The first video explains that fructose is metabolized almost exactly like alcohol. Same pathway, same end products, same damage to the body. In fact, a twelve ounce can of soda is exactly the same as a twelve ounce can of beer.

The second video is an interview with Dr. Richard Johnson MD, one of our leading authorities on uric acid and high blood pressure and how they are related to fructose.

Also include 10 grams involving fiber to satiate hunger longer which will help prevent bloating from constipation.

Baggy clothes hide one's body and encourage lounging around. So even if you're relaxing at home, wear fitted clothes to keep you on track.

placed less meals out there and you may get much less inside

fruits with moderation. very little bakery or cabohydrate supply

Also include 10 grams associated with fiber to satiate hunger longer which will help prevent bloating from constipation.